« Return to Clintonville History home page »

Two Theatres

Nice images of Indianola Theatre and Clinton Theatre. The Indianola Theatre (now called Studio 35) was an independent theatre from the get-go; it opened at 3055 Indianola Avenue on February 17, 1938.

The Neth Clinton Theatre opened January 1, 1925 at 3379 North High Street.

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply