« Return to Clintonville History home page »

Buy ‘em by the Sack

The Clintonville White Castle, 1941. Note the tracks in the middle of North High Street, and also the buildings to the north and northwest of the 5-cent hamburger joint! Sadly, the Clintonville White Castle closed on Christmas Eve this past December 2010.

Here is one of the many newspaper articles announcing the closure.


Leave a Reply