« Return to Clintonville History home page »

Archive for January, 2017

Two Theatres

Sunday, January 15th, 2017

Nice images of Indianola Theatre and Clinton Theatre. The Indianola Theatre (now called Studio 35) was an independent theatre from the get-go; it opened at 3055 Indianola Avenue on February 17, 1938.

The Neth Clinton Theatre opened January 1, 1925 at 3379 North High Street.